|HoST for Reviewers
1. Max. Length of Review: 700 words.
2. Review due: 90 days from request
3. Please give first names of all people mentioned in your review, except for well-known figures (e.g. Newton, Lavoisier). When referring to a book other than the one under review, give publication information (publisher and date) in parentheses. If you use quotations, either from the book under review or other sources, please include the page numbers and publication information. If you are quoting from the book under review, please double-check the quotation for typographical errors.
4. Please submit your review electronically via e-mail as an attachment to:
Marta Macedo: firstname.lastname@example.org
(CIUHCT, Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal)
1. Reviews should not exceed 700 words.
2. The review should include a brief summary of the book's contents and intended readership; provide historiographical context; evaluate the book's strengths and weaknesses and assess its overall significance for the history of science and/or technology.
3. If the review is of a collection of essays or a symposium volume, please assess the contribution of the volume as a whole
4. If, for any reason, you find yourself unable to provide a review in a timely fashion, please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can seek an alternate reviewer.